Sunday, July 29, 2012

And the list continues

As I am lazily sitting here not doing much except a little house cleaning, I'll continue the list I started (which will shame me into doing both yard work and going to the gym)

11. Don't Whine or Complain I'm working on it ;)

12. Don't Overdo the "Core" Work Everything does work the core so you don't need to spend all your time doing thousands of crunches. I know from climbing my core is pretty good, although insulated

13. Enjoy the Journey Yes this is important. This is one of the reasons why I never follow a strict diet, I need to still love life and enjoy every minute of it

14. Don't Rely and Curls and Extensions for Sexy Arms From what I've gathered it's all about body weight exercises and those are my favorites.

15. Don't be Afraid to Get Strong For those who know me... not a problem

16. Eat Food. Real Food Read back a few posts and I've already figured this one out

17. Eat your Protein Steaks for Dinner!

18. Embrace the Power of Rows Yes Ma'm

19. Don't be Afraid to Train Alone I have no problem training alone... it's the training in a crowded gym that always turns up my shyness

20. Someday's You Won't Feel Like Training. Suck it up, Sister I struggle with this one, but I guess I need to get a little more aggressive about sticking to schedules

No comments:

Post a Comment